Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Big Balls


Because my classmates rarely hear me speak Spanish they tend to forget that I am functionally bilingual. There are days I wish I really wasn’t; today was one of those days.


We had a research paper due today and judging from the poor attendance either a mass outbreak of the flu had struck my class or my fellow students didn’t have their papers ready. My professor, the hottie English dude, was rocking an outfit that according to his adoring masses was hugging him in all the right places.

I sat in front of my laptop my eyes focused on the screen as the professor presented his lesson. Behind me several of my friends were talking in Spanish about the fit of the professor’s pants and the attention it drew to his ‘package’.

“Did you see the size of his balls? They’re huge! His entire package is huge!”

My friend's comment took me by surprise and I laughed.

“Your husband really needs to get his ass back here from California.” I said.

“Oh my god Mia I forget you speak Spanish, you heard me?

“There’s only ten of us here tonight, of course I heard you. The whole room heard you.”

Just then the professor asked me a question and when I glanced up he was standing in front of me, crotch to eye level and I had visual proof of my friend's statement. Holy monkey! I quickly looked away and felt myself blushing furiously. He commented that my cheeks were blazing red and with concern in his voice asked if I was feeling okay. I nodded my head struggling to erase the image i'd glimpsed from my brain. I didn't bother to look up at him I was too embarassed, instead I mumbled that I was feeling fine and quickly refocused on reading over my notes. As he walked away from my desk I heard my friends behind me giggling softly.



Big Balls -ACDC


Labels: ,





Posted by @ 12:39 AM
2 comment from: Blogger Mia, Blogger christina/ohio,