Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

I’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip your waitress.


My friends and I have a way of talking to each other that tends to shock outsiders. When we call each other bitches, heffas, and slores (slut-whores) it’s done with love never with malice. So if you’re easily offended by coarse language don’t read this post. Actually if you offend easily this is not the place for you b/c I never know what’s going to come flying out of my finger tips….


Now that my home girl Guay has gotten herself a steady boy toy she wants to lose some serious poundage. We were discussing her latest attempt at dieting when I suggested to her that rather than a diet all she needed to do was make some changes in her eating habits. I tossed a few menu plans from spark people her way nothing major, nothing too tofuish just something much healthier than what she’s been eating lately.

After looking over at the last menu she did her infamous screw face and said, “Ewww that stuff makes me choke!” “ So does sucking on a dick but you still do that every chance you get don’t you?” I shot back. “Ohhh shit Mia!” she yelled as she held her hand up to give me a high five. “Good one, good one!” “Thank you, thank you! I’ll be here all week. Don’t forget to tip your waitress.” I replied as I high fived her back.




Labels:





Posted by @ 12:14 AM
0 comment from: