Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

The Prince of Pleasure and his Sweet Juliette


Who says you need Match.com to find your soul mate on the interweb? I almost shot milk out my nostril when I heard this story…

This French dude calling himself the prince of pleasure met a girl online, and had a cyber relationship complete with poems and “racy dialogue” the story goes. I’m sure by racy dialogue they meant cyber sex. This went on for 6 months and then they decided to meet. The dude felt that this woman was the female of his dreams. After arranging to meet on romantic secluded beach , Prince spots his Juliette wearing the outfit she said she would…"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams, and there she was. Wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would. But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!"

See if it would have ended there ,it would have been okay mother and son could have kept it a secret. But oh no, no, no ‘twas not meant to be! Just then a cop came and busted them for being on a restricted beach and the dynamic duo blurted their whole story out. The cop obviously the town snitch called a local paper and viola! Now you know the story of what happened between a French dude named Daniel Anceneaux aka Prince of Pleasure and his 52 yr old mom Nicole aka Sweet Juliette. Oh yeah Sweet Juliette’s hubby , Daniel’s dad has banned her from chatting on the internet.

Story Link: Prince of Pleasure & Sweet Juliette

Labels:





Posted by @ 8:11 PM
5 comment from: Blogger Aisha, Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Emory Mayne, Blogger Aisha, Blogger Mia,