Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thank You!


To all of you who took the time to wish me a merry Christmas/Happy B’day on the blog Thank You! Thank you Emory, Cheeky, Chris and Oleg, your thoughtfulness touched my heart. As for you Mr. Emory you made me cry! I’m really emotional during this time of the year! Thank you so very much for your kind words they meant the world to me coming from you.

To those who took the time to call, send cards, and gifts. Words cannot express the gratitude that’s in my heart. You guys all managed to catch me off guard! Thank you Judy I am rocking the chain as I type this out! There will be a photo of said chain being rocked headed your way after New Years! Thank you Aisha there’s gotta be something special about the up coming year when our holidays fell into place the way they did! Dannie mi hermana de corazon everytime I look at your card I start to giggle. Gracias I love you ! Thank you thank you The Don your call was the icing on the cake!

Labels:





Posted by @ 2:27 AM
3 comment from: Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo, Blogger DannieS72, Blogger Mia,