Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Monday, January 02, 2006

I have basically cemented my “crazy girl” rep


I love giving people gifts it’s my favorite part of Christmas actually. I will take weeks picking out what I feel is the perfect gift for that person. I also tend to let my sense of humor take over when gift giving especially when the recipient has a sense of humor just as twisted as mine. This year it was my friend Said’s turn to be on the receiving end of one of my gag gifts. This was his first Christmas here and I wanted to make it as memorable for him as possible. Said has been kind of lonely since he got here. Keep that in mind as you continue to read and my aunt Nora had bet him when he arrived here that I would be able to find him a girl friend. Thus far I have failed miserably. ‘cest la vie people what can I say ?

So for Christmas along with his regular gifts I got him a gag gift. What was it you ask? Oh ho hoooo dear reader it was a gift I dubbed “Palmela”, the best way to describe is it’s a masturbation toy, a rubber vagina and it only cost me $10.00 people, well worth the price for the reaction it got. At first he didn’t know what to make of it. Then as he gradually realized what it was he let out a big “OH FUCK!” and promptly began hitting me with “Palmela” all the while laughing hysterically. Then he did a little dance while twirling it in the air. Yeah it was a priceless moment, definitely one of the best reactions to one of my gag gifts. Ever since we met last year in Egypt and he spotted my tattoos and piercings he’s been thinking I’m kind of crazy, I think I have basically cemented my “crazy girl” rep with him for life now.

Labels: ,





Posted by @ 12:27 AM
2 comment from: Blogger Just Jane, Blogger Goggles Piasano Ritardo,