Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Friday, December 30, 2005

My Favorite Songs of 2005

The Sony Jelly Bean: I prefer it to my iPod


These were some of my favorite songs and artists for the year (condensed version)…the list could have gone on forever…

::Beverly Hills::.. Weezer

::Middle of Nowhere::.. Hot Hot Heat

::The Suffering::.. Coheed and Cambria

The Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge CD by My Chemical Romance whenever I felt homesick I threw this on and felt a lot better.

:: The Ghost of You:: Helena::… My Chemical Romance

:: Cool::.. Gwen Stefani


:: Sometimes You Can’t Make It On Your Own::.. U2

:: BYOB:: Hypnotize :: Lost In Hollywood:: Question::.. System Of A Down

::Mr. Brightside::Smile You Like You Mean It:: All These Things That I’ve Done::.. The Killers

::Missing::Taking Over Me:: Breathe No More::Further Away::.. Evanescence, even though they haven’t released anything new this year or 2004 for that matter I still love their freakin’ Fallen CD and its’ B-side songs so much I’m still running it.


::De La Vida::.. El Nino

::Alawn Ouwounak::.. Nancy Algram

::Alby Sahram::.. Iwan

::El’ab::.. Maria

::Talk:: Fix You ::Speed of Sound::.. Coldplay

::Evil:: C’mere::... Interpol

:: Behind These Eyes:: Because of You::..Kelly Clarkson

:: Wings Of A Butterfly::.. Him

:: My Doorbell::.. The White Stripes

::Get Right::.. Jennifer Lopez


Thanks to my little sister I went on a whole reggaeton mission:

::Te Suelto El Pelo::.. Yandel

::Otra Noche::.. Don Omar

::Rakata::.. Yandel Y Wisin

:: Lo Que Paso Paso:: Tu Principe:: No Me Dejes Solo:: Yo Voy::.. Daddy Yankee

:: Mejor Que Yo::.. Daddy Yankee, Yandel y Wisin

::Pobre Diabla::.. Don Omar

::Toda La Noche:: Hoy::.. Cheka

::La Tortura::.. Shakira:

::Toma::.. Pitbull

::Do Ya Wanna::.. Franz Ferdinand

::Lights and Sound::.. Yellow Card

:: Dance, Dance::..Fall Out Boy

:: Feel Good Inc. ::.. The Gorillaz


BYOB: System Of A Down
Powered by Castpost

Labels:





Posted by @ 2:22 PM
0 comment from: