Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award !



Back in June my favorite free lance editor /cover artist Victoria aka Dimplelicious gave me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Naturally between getting ready to go to NOLA and wrapping up some projects my procrastinating self ( like my mom says I put the PRO in procrastination) neglected to post it. Thanks Vic!

The Rules of this award are pretty simple:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.


2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.


3. Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies.


4. Contact those buddies and let them know.


Seven Random Facts about me

1. Corn makes me angry. No, seriously it does. I hate the stuff.
2. Until the age of 20 my fav food had been shrimp then I developed an allergy.
3. I make it a point to visit at least one cemetary and one church in every city I visit.
4. My heart stopped 3 times in one week as a child and I had to be "brought" back.
5. I love camping and hiking.
6. I rarely leave my house without my camera.
7. I don't gamble but seem the be a good luck charm for those who play roulette.






Posted by @ 8:01 PM
0 comment from: