Mia: Shaken Not Stirred


The true life stories of a NYC female.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I was klukked by Jane and loved it....


I was klukked (tagged) by Jane and love it! The task it to list 5 random things about moi. I think I can do this…


(1)Hi my name is Mia and I am a Ketchupholic: With the exception of Pizza and cereal I eat it on EVERYTHING. The only time I refrain from using the good stuff is if someone cooks for me b/c then it’s kind of rude . My mother says when I die Heinz’s will probably go into bankruptcy. I’m going to stipulate in my will that upon my death my children are to erect a ketchup bottle shaped tombstone on my grave with the inscription “ Here lies Oreida fries and Mom.”


(2)I know at least 2 songs from every movie musical ever made. The King and I remains my favorite and I’ve been known to drive people crazy singing “ Shall we dance”.. Ahem... "We've just been introduced, I do not know you well,But when the music started Something drew me to your side. So many men and girls, Are in each others arms.It made me think we might be Similarly occupied. Shall we dance?
On a bright cloud of music shall we fly? Shall we dance?"


(3)The American Museum of History is my favorite place in the world. I love spending hours there looking at the exhibits.


(4)I love photography and prefer to be behind the camera rather than in front of it. I shot this photo in Cairo.
(5))I have really twisted and sarcastic sense of humor. I’ve been known to crack jokes at funerals, laugh at old ladies slipping in the snow, and have been known to mock religious,political and authority figures. Yes, I know I am going to hell.


Now if I believe i'm supposed to klukk a few more people...so HEY YOU! Yeah you reading this blog you know what you're name is consider yourself tagged. Your it!




Posted by @ 12:43 PM
2 comment from: Blogger Emory Mayne, Blogger Mia,